Research Camp Mentors (Partial List) :
- Prof. Baesens, Bart, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Prof. Bapna, Ravi, University of Minnesota, USA
- Prof. Cheng, Hsing Kenny, University of Florida, USA
- Prof. Han, Sang-Pil, Arizona State University, USA
- Prof. Kauffman, Rob, Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Prof. Lau, Raymond, City University of Hong Kong
- Prof. Lowry, Paul, City University of Hong Kong
- Prof. Westland, Chris, University of Illinois – Chicago
Objectives of the Research Camp:
- This research camp aims to facilitate the researchers (‘participants’ hereinafter) to improve the quality of their academic papers in the domain of smart finance and related fields through constructive feedback and critical comments from experienced and renowned scholars (‘mentors’ hereinafter).
Benefits to Participants:
- They can receive timely and relevant feedback on their work-in-progress papers from potential reviewers, associate editors, or/and senior editors in top-tier journals in information systems including MISQ and ISR.
- They can establish personal relationships with mentors and potentially collaborate on their current or/and future projects.
- The research camp also wishes to cultivate collaborative relationship between mentors and mentees whenever opportunities knock.
Registration Period: June 15----August 30
Registration Fee: RMB ¥ 1500Yuan
Notes about procedures and confidentiality:
- a. The instruction course will be partly conducted on IdeaWorks. After the successful registration, trainings and technical supports on platform operations will be provided.
- b. We recommend the participants to start with their published conference papers. The comments and suggestions given by the mentors can only be seen by related participants.
Please download and complete the following form: Research Camp Registration Form
Please send 1) completed form and 2) scanned payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.